[Zope] Zope + Coda = Client Side Zope?

Jack Ungerleider jack@jacku.com
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 07:08:24 -0600

Well there goes this weekend. ;-) I've grabbed the Postscript copies of some of
the coda documentation and I think I'll attempt to set something up this
weekend if I have a chance. My "lab" setup includes a Linux server, a Linux
workstation, and a Windows 95 workstation, so I'll be able to check so measure
of "cross-platform-ness".

The idea of a ReplicatedStorage mechanism is what I was (mis)firing at with the
original question on feasability.  As I have stated before on this list some of
my background is Lotus Domino/Notes and this could bring Zope close to some
functionality of a Notes Client/Domino Server interaction. (I won't bore the
list with details if anybody wants some I'll be glad to do it outside the
bandwidth of the list, unless a lot people want it :-)

--
Jack Ungerleider
The Ungerleider Group