[Zope] Zope, Lotus, Exchange, Netscape Server

Thomas Ackermann tgm@math.uni-bonn.de
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 14:17:25 +0100

On Thu, Mar 09, 2000 at 08:51:48PM -0600, Jack Ungerleider wrote:
> Greetings Thomas and welcome to the Zope list.

Thanx	;-)

> One place you may want to start is WorldPilot (http://www.worldpilot.org).
> WorldPilot is a will handle some of your needs. Its a web based PIM with
> e-mail, scheduling, address book, and to-do list functions.

It looks fine, so far and i downloaded it.
I'm not sure if i understand the Workgroup-sharing correctly - can
different users participate at the same Address-book or Calendar?
I mean does it support a shared calendar for several people?

If yes, this Product is my way to go and Zope and WorldPilot will get another
Licence	;-)

> What type of document administration are you looking to do? I have some
> Notes/Domino experience and if that is your reference point I may be able to
> help you find answers based on Notes style solutions.

I'm not entirely sure here - the client wants something that would be
covered by the Microsoft Exchange Server ... but as a LINUX guy i prefer
to use LINUX and Zope. As i can tell, Notes/Domino may be exactly what
is on my clients mind!
Do you know something that could would fit this?

	Thanx a bunch so far for you fast and nice reply!
	Byebye,
--
Thomas Ackermann | Tel. +49-(0)228/631369|73-7773 | <tgm@math.uni-bonn.de>
             finger tgm@rhein.math.uni-bonn.de for public key