[Zope] Python Class Question

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 11:33:56 +0100

From: "Daniel G. Rusch" <drusch@globalcrossing.com>
> In this case subclassing won't work and I'm not needing to do this
> dynamically.
>
> DR

You may want to have alook at the Zope Product code for Zope Studio. I added
methods to the Application class, exactly what you want (watch it, long URL,
you may have to reconstruct):

http://cvs.zope.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ZopeMozilla/ZopeStudio/ZopeProduct/Zo
peStudio/ZopeStudioRDF.py?rev=1.2&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

The important bits are 'import OFS.Application', and to assignments to class
members in OFS.Application.Application:

  OFS.Application.Application.zsTreeRoot = zsTreeRoot
  OFS.Application.Application.zsContainerRDF = zsContainerRDF

Martijn Pieters