[Zope] Problem with Images

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 14:09:01 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 12 Mar 2000, Jens Gelhaar, cuiod-tec wrote:
> 5. But now, when I rename the image object from head_2 to head_1 I will get
> again the old picture "cat".
> This scenario is always the same, regardless what I do:

This is almost certainly because your browser has cached the image.
Try clearing your browser cache.  Or better yet (because sometimes
clearing the cache on some browsers doesn't seem to completely
clear it), try loading the thing from a browser that hasn't
looked at that image before, and you will probably see the correct
image.  At least, that's how it worked for me when I ran into this.

--RDM