[Zope] mange_changeProperities external method

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 12:06:14 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 13 Mar 2000, M.J. Stahl wrote:
> The reason I was using the external method was to avoid the user from
> witnessing any use of the management interface.

> ><dtml-call
> >"MyZclassInstance.propertysheets.Mypropertysheet.manage_changeProperties(RE
> QUEST)">

The call Pavlos gave does not visibly expose the user to the
management interface.  It does assume that the variables to be
changed were supplied in a form that caused this method to be
called, but that can be your own tailored form.  Or if you get
the values some other way, you should be able to pass them as
args to the call.

--RDM