[Zope] Site Access Rules and Permissions

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 11:33:24 +0000 (GMT)

Hi!

On Tue, 14 Mar 2000, Chris Withers wrote:
> Cheers, gave an anonymous proxy role, worked a treat :-)

   I'd more interested in fixing fast reload problem. There were some
reports in the list, that after installing SiteAccess Zope sometimes hangs
for a few seconds when you press Reload (in browser) a few times. I can
confirm this behaviour, but I've never realized the problem is in
SiteAccess - I never ran Zope without SiteAccess :)

Oleg.
----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru