[Zope] Site Access Rules and Permissions

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 14:36:59 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 14 Mar 2000, Evan Simpson wrote:
> From: "Oleg Broytmann" <phd@phd.russ.ru>
> >    I'd more interested in fixing fast reload problem. There were some
> > reports in the list, that after installing SiteAccess Zope sometimes hangs
> > for a few seconds when you press Reload (in browser) a few times. I can
> > confirm this behaviour, but I've never realized the problem is in
> > SiteAccess - I never ran Zope without SiteAccess :)
>
> So you've confirmed this behavior, and it goes away if you remove

   I never did it. I'll try to find a time to experiment.

> SiteAccess?  Does it matter whether you're using an Access Rule or SiteRoot,

   I've never used AccessRule, only SiteRoot and env var SiteRootPATH.

> or is having the package installed enough to cause the problem?

   Will try it too...

Oleg.
----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru