[Zope] WorldPilot folders

Stuart Baird sbaird@iclei.org
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 12:29:43 -0500

I'm running WorldPilot 1.0.4 on Zope 2.14 with the stock IMAP server
that comes with Mandrake 6.1 (I suspect this is the same as with
RedHat). Everything works fine but I can't create or use new folders.
WorldPilot properly displays the mail in my "Inbox" which is located at
"/var/spool/mail/sbaird" on the server. I can create new mail foldersrs
from within Worldpilot, but I can't access them from WorldPilot (I can
from other IMAP clients). The mail folders created are placed in
"/home/sbaird/" as "INBOX.personal" etc. I suspect this is just a
directory mapping issue but after reading everything I can I can't
figure it out. Any help would be appreciated.

Stuart Baird
ICLEI