[Zope] MIMETools question... again

Evan Simpson evan@4-am.com
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 11:45:30 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Dmitry Ishutkin <dima@interbit.ru>
> Many thanks to all for your answers on my recent question about MIMETools.
> Really, tag <!--#boundary --> is implemented now, and works, but...
> I need sending mail with multiple file attachement...
> Combination of several tags <!--#boundary --> working...
> When I tryed insert tag <!--#boundary --> into tag <!--#in -->,

Sadly, the way DTML tags work right now, this isn't possible.  Since
'boundary' is part of the 'mime' tag, like 'else' is part of 'if', you can't
put it inside another tag.  The only workaround I can think of is pretty
nasty; look at the source for MIMETag and use the MimeWriter class directly.
It's not that bad, unless you don't know Python...

Cheers,

Evan @ digicool & 4-am