[Zope] ZClasses and scope...

jiva@devware.com jiva@devware.com
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 10:33:03 -0700

Okay, I *think* I am beginning to grok zclasses, but I have a couple
of questions:

What is the scope/namespace of a ZClass' methods?  In my tests, I
cannot access other methods of the same ZClass.  I *can* access
methods in parent folders of my ZClass, but not the current folder.
Ie: Create ZClass called zcTest.  Create two methods in this ZClass,
called index_html and test.  Neither can see the other.

Secondly, when I try to access anything off of instances of my zclass
except for property sheets, I get access denied.  Where do I set up
the permissions to allow my methods to be viewable?

--
"There was no difference between the behavior of a god and the operations of
pure chance..."