[Zope] ZODBCDA problem partially solved

Matthew Wilbert mwilbert@alum.mit.edu
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 12:18:50 -0800

Within the last half-hour I posted that ZODBCDA connections were not working correctly on my machine, with Zope running as an NT service.

I rebooted the computer and now the connection gets made. (I hadn't rebooted since I changed the user the service was supposed to be running as.)  So with the Zope service running as me, rather than as the system, it seems fine.
And now my problem is exactly the same as the one in the archives last year.  This doesn't seem too serious, but if anyone knows why it cares who Zope is running as, I'd still like to know.

Thanks,

Matt
Get Visto.com!  Private groups, event calendars, email, and much more.
Visto.com. Life on the Dot.
Check it out @ http://www.visto.com/info