[Zope] Zope 2.1.5 breaks the ZODBC adapter

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 10:56:04 -0800

CURTIS David wrote:

Please continue to cc the list on this thread:

> I also reinstalled the product and then installed the adapter fresh.  Rebuild a test database adapter and got the  same results.  I'm Running NT 4.0Worksation and MS ACCESS 2K.  I'm going to put my site back the way it was.
>
> Traceback (innermost last):
>   File D:\ZOPE-O~1\lib\python\Shared\DC\ZRDB\DA.py, line 459, in __call__
>     (Object: GUIDES_SQL_METHOD)
> TypeError: (see above)

There's actually three parts to every error, the error type and
description, and the traceback.  Could you also send the error
description (it's above the traceback) so that I can look at the code
and they to see  what is raising the TypeError (which is the error
type).

-Michel