[Zope] get OUT args from ZOracleDA

Chien-pin Wang cpw@suprize.com
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 12:19:17 +0800

Hi,

    I have Zope 2.1.5 and Oracle 8.0.5 running on the same Linux box.
ZOracleDA was installed successfully and bridged Zope and Oracle.
I can call my stored procedure by creating Z SQL Method like:

    begin
    procName(arg1, arg2,...);
    end;

But I cannot get return arguments (OUT args) no matter how the Z SQL
Method is set. I have tried the interfaces mentioned in DCOracle
documents, but failed. The only work-around I've found is creating
extenal methods and import DCOracle via python. Is there any way
to get the OUT arguments from Z SQL Method? Thanks a lot!

Chien-pin