[Zope] ZSQL Method Size?

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 15:38:39 +0100

On Tue, Mar 21, 2000 at 09:21:38AM -0500, J. Atwood wrote:
> I have been using <dtml-in sqlMethod size=4 query=start_query> and I find
> that 80% of the time it will return 4 results but sometimes, for no apparent
> reason it will return 5 or 6. This is happening with a few of my ZSQL
> Methods?
>
> Bug or am I going crazy?

Neither. Add orphan=0 to the tag, and you'll feel sane again.

if ommitted, orphan is set to 3. This means that if the last batch is smaller
than 3 items, that batch is added to the one but last batch. See it as a
'minimal batch size' parameter.

For more info, see:

  http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Guides/DTML-HTML/DTML.8.5.1.html

--