[Zope] Weird ZSQL Method thing...

Jonothan Farr jfarr@real.com
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 14:55:08 -0800

> Um, more or less (apart from the quotes). The ZSQL Methods use namespace
> different from than normal DTML documents/methods (though I don't
> exactly know how). Therefore you have to call them explicitly with an
> argument.

Sometimes you do, sometimes you don't. I know that sometimes I can acquire ZSQL
method parameters from the request. Sometimes I have to provide them explicitly.
I haven't been able to figure out what the rules are, either. If anyone out
there could explain this behavior I'm sure lots of us would be grateful.

--jfarr