[Zope] newbie CGI question

Ken Kinder kkinder@messagemedia.com
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 16:26:41 -0700

The intent of ZOPE is to replace writing CGI scripts. Zope itself often
runs as a large persistent CGI script. It has several advantages over
traditional CGI scripts detail on zope.org.

The general answer is that you'll need to put the CGI scripts in a
non-ZOPE location to use them.

I suggest deprecating your CGI scripts in favor of ZOPE classes.