[Zope] indexing and searching for a date

Anders Holmbech Nielsen ahn2@integrator.dk
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 09:02:03 +0100

>Kevin Dangoor wrote:

hmm, i must admit that I still can't get it to work with simple
numbers. I have a field with the number "20002" but it doesn't matter
wether i use text or field index it still don't work. Am I forgetting
something ?? And yes - I reindex the cataloge before searching.

But I will look into the date thing right now!!!