[Zope] Server Sizing

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 05:27:13 -0600

>i agree on apache increasing your performance when serving static
>files (for instance images), but wouldn't url rewriting and the proxy
>pass module of apache be an even better solution? i just switched from
>PCGI to the Rewrite/Proxypass combo because of the additional overhead
>of PCGI.

Mmmhh, I have to have a look. Okay, I just read the the little tutorial.
Does it really speed things up?
I guess SSL should not be hard using this solution. I will be thinking
about it.

Anyone else?

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter - (901) 573-3308 - srichter@cbu.edu
CBU - Physics & Chemistry; Framework Web - Web Design & Development