[Zope] Zope hosting

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 15:17:25 +0000

Hi,

The company I work for is getting into Zope hosting.
We're based in the UK and are pretty open minded since we've started doing a fair bit of work in
Zope ourselves.

If you or anyone else is interested in European Zope Hosting with a flexible, open-minded ISP (of
course, I would say that ;-) then contact
Simon Coles (simon@nipltd.com) or myself.

Hope this helps,

Chris