[Zope] Re: SiteAccess breaks ZDConfera

Evan Simpson evan@digicool.com
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 16:35:28 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Alexander Staubo <alex@mop.no>
> Adding a SiteRoot object to some folder upward from a ZDConfera topic
> ("Confera Topic" object) will break the topic.

I strongly suspect that this is a symptom of a known (to me) incompatibility
between SiteAccess and ZCatalog.  If ZDConfera uses a ZCatalog to track
topics, it will not be able to retrieve them correctly.  I have a patch to
ZCatalog to fix this, but it hasn't been tested by anyone but me.  It just
replaces the resolve_url method of ZCatalog with one that doesn't reenter
ZPublisher.  If you're willing to test it, I'd be happy to send it.

Cheers,

Evan @ digicool & 4-am