[Zope] Re: Zope hanging: internal ZODB error?

Alexandre Ratti alex@gabuzomeu.net
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 15:47:56 +0100

Hello Darran,

I created a new CatalogAware ZClass in Zope 2.1.6 with a custom Catalog
name based on the information in the Howto.

It works fine so far. I didn't have any similar error when I updated the
ZClass properties a couple of times.

If you can trap this elusive ZODB error please let me know. I'll update the
howto if it's related.

Cheers.

Alexandre

PS: did you include DTML method code below? It was mangled at my end.

At 08:47 24/03/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>From: "Darran Edmundson" <Darran.Edmundson@anu.edu.au>
>To: <zope@zope.org>
>Subject: Re: [Zope] Zope hanging: internal ZODB error?