[Zope] SimpleURLs sequence question

srl slandrum@turing.csc.smith.edu
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 13:37:48 -0500 (EST)

Hi all---

I'm trying to modify my copy of the SimpleURL product, and I need some
help. SimpleURL defines a property Sections within URLDirectory, where
each line is a section within a URL list. I've added another property to
my URLDirectory--- SectionDescriptions. I want to generate a list like
this:

SectionName1 (link)
  SectionDescription1
SectionName2 (link)
  SectionDescription2

I have the following code in the index_html of a URLDirectory instance:

<dtml-in Sections>
	<dtml-let  section=sequence-item>
          <A HREF="section_list?ts=<dtml-var
"_['sequence-index']">"><dtml-var
section></A> <br>
	</dtml-let>
</dtml-in>

Now I know there has to be a way to modify that so that I can display the
sequence-indexth element of the SectionDescriptions sequence. What am I
missing here?

And a design question: my URLDirectory is already fairly large; I may want
to create folders within it for each section. How would I adjust the
method above so that it looks to subfolder properties to display the same
information?

Shane Landrum
slandrum@cs.smith.edu