[Zope] dtml-tree question

Oliver Andrich oli@rz-online.net
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 22:18:01 +0200

Hi,

I have a problem with dtml-tree. But I think that is just a problem I have,
cause I don't completely understand the dtml-tree thing.

I have the following dtml code snippet

<dtml-tree skip_unauthorized=1 branches_expr="objectValues('Folder')" sort="order">
    <dtml-if "'index_html' in objectIds()">
    <dtml-else>
        <dtml-var title_or_id>
    </dtml-if>
</dtml-tree>

Well, I traverse my folder structure to build a nice dtml-tree from it. So far
the insertion of links, the if-clause of the dtml-if statement, works really,
really fine. But I also want people to be able to click on the elements that
are part of the tree, so that they don't need to click on the plus signs but
can also click on the text next to the plus sign. This is the else-clause in
the dtml-if statement. But everything I tried didn't work.

Is is solveable? And how? Or do I have to build my own tree using a recursive
call of a dtml-in loop?

Bye, Oliver Andrich

P.S.: For all of you who have seen my questions about users, roles, and so on.
I like to tell you, that I am writing a HOWTO on this, so that people don't
have to dig into the information and bother people with questions, as I did.