[Zope] ZClass Icon broken when ZClass moved.

chas panda@skinnyhippo.com
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 04:11:28 +0800

I had a ZClass (InnerClass) which was defined within
another ZClass (OuterClass) as follows :

/Control_Panel/Products/MyProduct/OuterClass/InnerClass

And a great many instances were defined with both
the OuterClass and the InnerClass. However, in order
to catalog the InnerClass (it is not CatalogAware
and I do not want it to be), I need to move it to

/Control_Panel/Products/MyProduct/InnerClass

in order for 'InnerClass' to appear in the select
list ('Find objects of type') under the 'Find items
to ZCatalog' tab of the ZCatalog.

So far, so good. I moved the class and now can
catalog it. However, now the icon is broken on all
of the instances of the 'InnerClass' ZClass. I
have tried adding a new icon under the 'basic'
tab of the ZClass definition, but that doesn't
help either. I know it's just a petty icon and
it doesn't affect functionality but I'd really
like to clean this up so any clues/help appreciated.

Thank you very much,

chas