[Zope] Re[2]: [Zope] Zcatalog caught me by surprise again !

Geir B Hansen Geir B Hansen <geirh@funcom.com>
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 08:42:31 +0200

on Tuesday, March 28, 2000 Michel Pelletier wrote :

[snip]

MP> Sometime between when your catalog was generated and when you tried to
MP> re index the content you updated your CVS sandbox.  When you did this,
MP> you got the new catalog code that doesn't work with old catalogs.

MP> This non-backwards compatability has since been fixed.  If you update
MP> your CVS to the most recent version this error should go away.

MP> Let me know if it doesn't.

MP> -Michel

i didn't work, even after updating..

Then, assuming deleting and recreating the catalog would
solve the problem, i find that i cannot even create a new
Zcatalog :

Error Type: KeyError
Error Value: VocabularyIDs

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/local/funcom/intranett/python/Zope2/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 214, in publish_module
  File /usr/local/funcom/intranett/python/Zope2/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 179, in publish
  File /usr/local/funcom/intranett/python/Zope2/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 211, in zpublisher_exception_hook
  File /usr/local/funcom/intranett/python/Zope2/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 165, in publish
  File /usr/local/funcom/intranett/python/Zope2/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 160, in mapply
    (Object: addZCatalog)
  File /usr/local/funcom/intranett/python/Zope2/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 102, in call_object
    (Object: addZCatalog)
  File /usr/local/funcom/intranett/python/Zope2/lib/python/App/special_dtml.py, line 120, in __call__
    (Object: addZCatalog)
    (Info: /funcom/intranett/python/Zope2/lib/python/Products/ZCatalog/addZCatalog.dtml)
  File /usr/local/funcom/intranett/python/Zope2/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_String.py, line 502, in __call__
    (Object: addZCatalog)
  File /usr/local/funcom/intranett/python/Zope2/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_In.py, line 630, in renderwob
    (Object: VocabularyIDs)
KeyError: (see above)

--
Geir Bækholt Hansen