[Zope] dtml-in over LocalFS

Sin Hang Kin iekentsin@infoez.com.mo
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 19:09:04 +0800

In attempt to write an interface to present a series pages on the same
folder from a localfs, I have the following code, This is intended to place
on top and bottom of the page a page-number bar which provide access to
other pages in the same folder. However, there are some problem I could not
handle:

1. If I just want .stx, html , text and xml documents, how can I select
them?
2. I can not make test if the in loop is on the same document this document
is in. I could not test the sequence-item against the document id.

How can I handle them?

Rgs,

Kent Sin

<dtml-var headers>
<dtml-in "PARENTS[1].objectIds()" sort>
<dtml-if "sequence-item!=THISID">
"_['sequence-item']"><dtml-var title_or_id></dtml-with>">
<dtml-var sequence-index>
</a>
<dtml-else>
<dtml-var sequence-index>