[Zope] ZDGChart question

david latham mdlatham@mail1.scottsboro.org
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 17:33:41 -0600

Ok, I've got the z sql method & odbc working correctly, and from a screen i
can input a date ( as text string) and product which then returns a nice
 and fast! ) graph of dates on the x axis versus avg values on the y. Now
from the documentation you can only get back 2 variables to use in the graph
but i need to plot about 5 Y values. So i thought about multiple graphs but
can't get that to work either.
    My solution was to create 5 radio buttons asking for what type of plot
they want, then based on the button selected fire off the appropriate
<action>. I'm new to Zope so i can't seem to get the Conditional statement
to work right on the <submit>. Anyone with any experience in any of this
please send suggestions. Thanks.

David Latham
Me spell chucker work grate. Need grandma chicken.