[Zope] Translation engine in Zope?!

Jochen Haeberle listen@MIDRAS.de
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 12:11:18 +0200

Hi Jonathan,

You might want to check with the ZIP - Zope Internationalisation
Project. There was some talk about a word by word translation service
lately. You might find interested partners there! You can find the
ZIP-Maillist home at <http://www.eevolute.com/mailman/listinfo/zip>

Regards

Jochen

>I am looking for a translation engine (similar to Babelfish) that
>can be fully integrated with Zope. The only option I found so far is
>GPLTrans, which is based on PHP. Before I start porting it to Zope:
>is there anyone else out there already working on a similar project?
>
>Anyone interested in helping out with such a project? Have a look at

This sounds interesting, though I am not sure I can be of any help...