[Zope] Zope hosting (of topic?)

jeffr@odeon.net jeffr@odeon.net
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:56:03 -0600 (CST)

	Also, take a look at: www.step-thermodynamics.com

	Their primary business is selling specialized cooling systems
	for processors, which they bond to the processor.  As a result
	they only sell their cooling system with a processor.

	They provide a lifetime guarantee on what they sell, and they
	also guarantee that a processor will run at a specific MHz
	(which in the case of a Celeron 333a processor is 500 MHz if
	I remember correctly).  That particular configuration uses a
	100 MHz front side bus speed.

	A friend of mine has got a couple of dual processor boxes with
	Abit BP6 motherboards (socket Celeron motherboards) with two
	Celerons each running at 500 MHz.

	For any task that requires fast cache, but not a lot it, they
	are great systems.

	Jeff