[Zope] suggestions needed (was Zope hosting)

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:37:53 -0800

Marco Mariani wrote:

> The trouble with Zope is not that it isn't documented, but the
> documentation at first makes me fell stupid. I don't know why.
>
> It is like loving a girl you didn't have the chance to talk to.
> It makes me feel stupid.

Yeah I'm right there with ya sometimes Marco...

> Maybe the fact that I need a 21" to look at my source, and I have to
> look at the source of the page returned by the browser to see the
> stack trace with my error (when there is a stack trace), has something
> to do with the stress I am having during my learning sessions.

If you run Zope in debug mode, then the stacktrace is not commented out.

> Will zopezilla (or mozzope)? enhance my Zope Experience?

If you help contribute to it, then you can have a direct influence in
enhancing your experience.

-Michel