[Zope] Status of the PTK (Portal Toolkit)

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 20:17:24 -0700

Alexander Limi wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I would just like to know how far the PTK has progressed. Is the code
> sufficiently complete for me to create a user with individual
> preferences/properties yet? I don't need the whole shaboodle, user code will
> do me fine right now.
>
> And please CC me, I'm still not on the list :(
>
> Regards,
>
> Alexander.
> Who would prefer _not_ to implement his own proprietary "user with
> properties" code. :)

Sounds like you are really after the LoginManager, which according to
reports is usable for non-PTK, but not for PTK.

It comes with the PTK, but is a seperate product in development.

--
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.