[Zope] dtml-in ???

Pierre Rougier prougier@ina.fr
Tue, 02 May 2000 12:47:29 +0200

Hi,
Finally, for printing my index_html method, I use the read_raw() method.
but I still have a problem:

<dtml-in "objectItems('DTML Method')" sort=id>
      <dtml-if "id == index_html">
              <dtml-var "read_raw()" html_quote>
      </dtml-if>
      </dtml-if>
 </dtml-in>

As u can see, I want to test if the methods I extract from the methods
that exists have special names, to treat it in different manners.
Problems is that the  <dtml-if "id == index_html"> test does not seem to
work.... It can sound a very simple syntax question, but how can I test
the method name???

I tried the tag  <dtml-var id> which gave me the good method names...

Can u help me???
Thanks a lot

Pierre