[Zope] small edit textarea

Jason B jason_zope@yahoo.com
Tue, 2 May 2000 23:23:02 -0700 (PDT)

I sure wish we could get a bigger area for the edit
textarea box.

If we could get rid of the "Size" and "Last Modified
fields in the management screens we would have more
room.  Does anyone know where to make these changes?
Maybe these fields shouldn't go away, maybe they
should be placed along side the id and title?  Also,
the timestamp on a change goes underneath the status
message of "Content Changed" - maybe this could go to
the right of the message.  It's not like that date is
very important anyway, you can still see the "Last
modified" date on the same return screen.

If these little changes were made we could probably
squeeze in 4 or 5 more lines of the edit textarea and
not have to scroll as much.  Sure would make editing
easier.

Another thing that I think would be cool would be to
make the first slash in the links back through the
tree a link to the root folder.

What do you think?