[Zope] RE: RelationalStorage (was LocalFS)

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Wed, 3 May 2000 16:03:03 -0400

Absolutely!

Here's what I think needs to be done:

- finalize the recommended table structures
- come up with as-generic-as-possible SQL queries for use in each
Storage method that is anticipated to be used by this storage.
- make sure the current table structure doesn't neglect to anticipate
versioning and undo

Though this should be abstracted to be able to use any SQL database, I
had anticipated developing this against Oracle (using DCOracle)
initially.  Is this a problem for you?