[Zope] MS FrontPage Extensions?

Dimitris Andrakakis dandraka_info@yahoo.com
Thu, 4 May 2000 03:29:12 +0300

Ok, some comments:
>    Has anyone done anything with integrating MS FrontPage with Zope?  I
> know it sounds kind-of bad...

It doesn't sound bad to me. Its a good idea to let non-technical people
publish something easily. Ok, you may get these lots of stupid questions,
but it's worth it.

>    There are other little irritations which would be nice to solve, like:
> changing the default document from index.htm to index_html, making use of
> standard_html_header and standard_html_footer

You mean like FP's "shared borders" ?
Or like "I'm the administrator and these are the header & footer you all
must have" ?
Tha latter is a lot easier ofcourse !

> 2.  Does this approach seem like a good idea?

Yep

> 4.  Is there any interest in this?  (i.e. would anyone like to help?)

I'm not enough of a programmer :-(
But I can be a tester if you want me to. Just drop me a note.

Dimitris Andrakakis
http://atlas.central.ntua.gr:8000/~mc94068