[Zope] comparision between zope and other technologies

J. Atwood jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Fri, 5 May 2000 05:13:43 -0400

Sure... when I was doing the same thing I came up with this list..

http://www.zope.org/Members/BwanaZulia/zope.html

After reading all of that post questions here and I am sure you will
get answers. The bottom line, though, once you get to really
understand all the sides of Zope and what it can do is that there
really is nothing like it. There are similar technologies in terms of
serving dynamic web content but when you add up all the parts there
really is no comparison.

Enjoy