[Zope] Inherit from folder below

lexberezhny lexberezhny@msn.com
Fri, 5 May 2000 22:46:42 -0400

hi,
  Simple question: How can i get access to a property of a folder under the
current folder?

  If i have a folder called "top_folder" which has a folder in it called
"sub_folder", and the "sub_folder" has a property name "sub_folder_title"
which a value of "This is the title of sub_folder_title". How can i get
access to "sub_folder_title" if I am in "top_folder"? I have tried <dtml-var
"sub_folder/sub_folder_title"> but it gives me a name error on
"sub_folder_title". I hope that was not too confusing. Thanks in advance!

 - Lex Berezhny