[Zope] Error using BackupExec on Zope installation on W2K

Jake LeBeau JLeBeau@pobox.ci.boise.id.us
Tue, 09 May 2000 16:10:17 -0600

Hello all,
    My DBA tells me that when he tries to back up the server we're using with Zope, BackupExec keeps giving him this error: 'WARNING: "\Zope\WebSite\var\Data.fs.lock" is a corrupt file.' So we stop Zope (clearing the lock?), do the backup, and restart it. I don't have a lot of experience administering Zope yet (I'm mostly tackling development), so I'm not sure what to do to solve this issue. Does anyone have any suggestions? Any help would be appreciated.
    TIA,
       Jake LeBeau <jlebeau@pobox.ci.boise.id.us>