[Zope] ZLDAP 1.0 beta 2

Jeffrey Shell Jeffrey@digicool.com
Wed, 10 May 2000 10:09:43 -0400

Alright.  What is happening is that this is failing non gracefully when
it can't retrieve the base entry.  This will be handled better in the
next beta and/or final release of current snapshot which may happen this
week.

There is now a Wiki in the ZopeLDAP Product that will start to collect
some documentation and how-to's.  It will also be a capture point for
future directions.

http://www.zope.org/Members/jshell/ZopeLDAP/ZopeLDAPWiki/FrontPage

[ snip ]