[Zope] mod_pcgi2 version 1.1.0

Oleg Broytmann phd2@email.com
Wed, 10 May 2000 15:19:15 +0000 (GMT)

Hello!

   http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/mod_pcgi2

   New version of mod_pcgi2 released. I did all my best to track and nail
down all the problems related to Location. I spent many time with gdb and
traced two different problems in Apache. I don't reckon them as "bugs" -
these are probably features that I do not get right :)
   As these are not bugs - there are no fixes and small patches. I needed
to create (a little bit too complex) machinery to overcome these features.
More details in README and source code.

   Many people had helped me to debug, most notable Thomas Viehmann
<tv@beamnet.de>. Cheers, Thomas! Many thanks!!!

   This is EXPERIMENTAL and DEVELOPMENT release. You are warned! I do not
recommend to run it on a production server. Please, report any problems,
bugs, failures. And please - report success stories too! After some success
stories I'll promote the module to stable state (or will continue debug it).

Oleg.
----
  Oleg Broytmann http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/unix/797/ phd2@email.com