[Zope] Totally new user help request

Emory Baird emoryc@home.com
Wed, 10 May 2000 23:52:48 -0700

Hi,

I'm new not only to zope but Linux in general.
I thought that by trying to install and run a content management system on
Linux would be a good way to learn...

I've managed to install zope, as root, and I've even installed ZAP but I
can't seem to access the /manage URL.
From ZAP I did ./startzap and it said that Apache was started successfully.

I can serve web pages with Apache successfully.
I'm running Redhat 6.1 (Cartman)
I have read as much documentation as I could find about installation etc.
but I saw now mention of this particular problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, including advice to the effect that
I've been overly ambitious :)

Emory