[Zope] Managing tons of inter-related DTML methods

Sean McGrath sean@digitome.com
Thu, 11 May 2000 14:16:47 +0100

Dia dhaoibh mo chairde Zopeannach!

(Irish variation of "hello fellow Zopistas". A bit irregular
in Irish which does not have the letter 'Z':-)

I am creating DTML methods at a rate of knots and wondering
how best to manage them in a modular fashion.

I like the idea of segregating the methods into folders
but am worried about arranging that the methods that
call each other can do so...

Also, I have a shed load of external methods. What is
recommended practice here? Bundle all code into
a single Python module, use many modules. Does it
matter?

Thanks in advance,
regards,

http://www.pyxie.org - an Open Source XML Processing library for Python