[Zope] newbie Cookies vs something

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.com
Thu, 11 May 2000 15:43:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Bryan

Cookies are easy to use in Zope. They are actually automatically
available in your DTML namespace. Just try to access them like normal
variables.

To set cookies use:

<dtml-call "RESPONSE.setCookie(<cookie name>,<cookie
value>,expires=<date>,path='/')">

If you want to automate this and store more complex data structures on the
server site, use SQLSession or FSSession, available from the Zope site.

Pavlos