[Zope] UserLDAP & LDAPAdapter

julio dinis juliodinis@hotmail.com
Thu, 11 May 2000 17:01:51 PDT

Hi Zopers!

I've tested this products and all is working ok with filters.
I've problems with authentication with both products. With both
products I get an error somewhere in "<user> exception on connect".
The products see the users but are not able to authenticate.

This problem happens both with mssiteserverldap and openldap.

So I think the problem is with the fact that I'm testing this on
a winNT. Since both products use the ldapmodule(.pyd and .ddl files),
I'm starting to believe there is something wrong with my modules(I'm using
the binary versions).

The Ldap server's structure are ok, so... :-(

Did anyone experienced this problems using this products on NT?
Does anyone have any compiled modules different than the ones available
that I can use to test.

Thanx.

Julio Dinis Silva