[Zope] Product integration - please help!

Jason Spisak 444@hiretechs.com
Sat, 13 May 2000 18:33:30 GMT

IDEA WS writes:

> Hi everybody!
>
> I am a beginner with products. I am trying to integrate the Boring sample product into Zope. There are 5 source (.py and .dtml) files. Could anybody explain me how to integrate it into Zope??

They all go in a folder which either is created by un-taring it from your
Zope directory:

prompt$> tar -zxvf Boring.tar.gz

or just create a Folder called 'Boring' in the 'Products' folder (which is
in ../MyZopedirectory/lib/python/)

and put everything in there.

> Also, where could I find out about troubleshooting for importing products?
> When I try to import a .ZEXP file I constantly get this "The object MyProduct does not support this operation"

Not sure about this one.

All my best,

Jason Spisak
CIO