[Zope] Product integration - please help!

IDEA WS IDEA WS" <webbee@i.kiev.ua
Sun, 14 May 2000 00:10:46 +0300

Hi Phil!

Please don't send HTML formatted mail to the list.  Some people on the list
use mailers that don't take too well to it.

Sorry for that. I was simply inattentive. :-|

>You need to put the files you talk about into a directory under your zope
>directory:
>
><zopedir>/lib/python/Products/Boring.
>
>Create this and then put the files in there
>
>Then you'll have to restart Zope to get it to recognize them.

I have done it and Zope recognized the product. However there are 3 DTML
files in the source and I'm not sure what to do with them. Could you give me
a hint?

About ZEXPs:
I was trying to find a technic that would allow me to transfer my product
between different Zope installations. What i did was copying "VAR" folder
and exporting product with the help of Zope's Import/Export menu. But when I
tried to the reverse procedure to import the product into a different Zope
installation performing the same steps (copied "VAR" and tried to import
.ZEXP file), I failed.
I can't figure out what was wrong.
Do you have any suggestions?

> HTH