[Zope] add a line

josh on josh@zesty.com
Tue, 16 May 2000 19:41:38 +0100

> A while back I submitted to the Collector a bug that involved <dtml-if>
tag
> on a page that <dtml-call reindex_object>.  Do you have a these two in the
> creation method for the first child?

Yes I do,

actually I think all the instances are created inside  an if tag... but
perhaps that is it, sounds promising.

Where can I read your work arounds?

BTW I have the whole thing working in sql now.  Bummer, though cos after
reading the grokking zen piece I was really wanting it to be easier to do it
in zclasses!
Still now I am curious again.

I keep telling myself I enjoy all this, but I am not so sure!  I think I am
a designer at heart, too dense for this programming lark.

I'll send a url of the prototype when I have it up.

I may use some flash in it, can you unix people see that at all?

It is just for some avatars, flash will be perfect for them with zope.  MAke
one flash file of a person and have all the parameters controlled by zope.

yeah!

josh