[Zope] Re: [Zope-Moz] Re: [Zope] Zope Studio

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Wed, 17 May 2000 08:24:04 +0200

On Wed, May 17, 2000 at 10:41:47AM +0530, Shalabh Chaturvedi wrote:
> Details about getting the source from cvs are at:
> http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope-mozilla/2000-January/000078.html
> The directory structure may have changed since that announcement but the
> procedure for getting it out of cvs is the same.

Note that currently things are somewhat broken! I can temporarily fix this
with an extra symlink, but it isn't ideal. I just had some word from the
mozilla engineer that can help me out of the mess, but have no time today to
figure out exactly how it is to be fixed yet. Hopefully more on this on
Thursday.

In the meantime, sorry for the unclarity around the project. I had planned to
use Thursday to update the available project information and install
instructions.

--
Martijn Pieters