[Zope] listmate + CSV problem

michael angelo ruberto michaelangelo@intelligenesis.net
Wed, 17 May 2000 19:02:47 -0400

I'm very pleased!
If you don't mind, I would really appreciate a small note on what you
used ListMate for and how it helped you. You know, I'm working on
ListMate in the office, i.e. my employer pays for it. So we could give
him a good feeling :)

greetings,
Heiko
--
heiko.stoermer@innominate.de
                                                        innominate AG

hi Heiko

i am trying to use ListMate to temporarily replace a spreadsheet containing
employee contact info. this information will be entered into a database soon
but until then i have to create a web worksheet so all employees can update
their contact info no matter what country they are in. unfortunately i think
the .csv i'm using is too complex for ListMate. while i have not had any
problems with smaller .csv file imports i am getting errors trying to import
one which has 86 columns and 125 rows. to make this more frustrating i am
not even getting a traceback from Zope. it only gives this:

Error Type: Bad Request
Error Value: Invalid or duplicate property id

leaving me with no idea why it doesn't work. if you have any suggestions i
am more than happy to listen. thanks once again.

-<mike>-