[Zope] listmate + CSV problem

michael angelo ruberto michaelangelo@intelligenesis.net
Thu, 18 May 2000 14:05:22 -0400

hi, Heiko

it works! i had to replace all whitespaces in column names with
under_scores. it's the whitespace that created a problem. now i have to
enter "NULL" in all the empty cells to make the table line up properly
-( but this is not your fault, it's mine. i think many people in my company
are going to be happy now! thank you for all the help you have provided.

-<mike>-

-----Original Message-----
From: stoermer@innominate.de [mailto:stoermer@innominate.de]On Behalf Of
Heiko Stoermer
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2000 3:46 AM
To: michael angelo ruberto
Subject: Re: [Zope] listmate + CSV problem

michael angelo ruberto wrote:

> Error Type: Bad Request
> Error Value: Invalid or duplicate property id

yes, I see. the first line of the csv will be split up into words and
for each word a table column is created.
these column names are actually properties of some internal object, so
they MUST be unique. So if you have the same word appear twice in the
first line of the file, you will get this error.

the file size or column number should not be a problem. duplicate column
names are.

hope this helps,
Heiko

--